2. Troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues of highest complexity.
3. Run customer test cases when available and develop test cases and examples as required to resolve problems, using methodical testing to isolate and identify problems.
4. Escalate issues to management or other team members.
5. Document product defects and feature requests clearly in the corresponding systems. Providing engineering with clear and complete information, when engineering assistance required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary.
6. Should be willing to work on rotational shifts to support EST/PST time zones.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
APPORCHID INDIA PVT. LTD.
Thousands of intelligent endpoints that make up the Internet of Things have created exponential growth in the amount of analytical data that corporations and other organizations are attempting to make sense of in order to improve efficiency, manage risk, and provide superior customer/client/patient service. Where once businesses only had to respond to operational data in structured format (databases), the Internet of Everything provides us with an opportunity to break the barriers of these data silos, and integrate this structured data with unstructured data in found on the internet, social media, news and weather. Organizations also benefit by tapping into their own â€œtribal knowledgeâ€� that exists in the unstructured form of reports, emails, evaluations, presentations, and observations.
App Orchid applies artificial intelligence and natural language processing to extract and blend structured data from the Internet of Things and operational databases, with unstructured, free-flowing data from Tribal Knowledge and the Internet of Everything. We then use Big Data based in-memory technology to perform deep learning to identify patterns, risks and opportunities previously impossible with traditional analytical tools. Our Natural Language and/or gamified UX makes retrieving accurate answers as simple as typing a question in Google